Friday, January 9, 2009

Days . . .

It is interesting how you spend your time.

Tonight was... interesting.

It started with a lengthy phone conversation. A record one I believe. Then it was me making my normal dinner: Mac and Cheese. Yes, I still haven't gone food shopping and can't make anything else. Then it was a short conversation with Ashli on being "social". This resulted in us going with Izzy and Meigen to the institute dance. That was surprisingly fun, we had some crazy line dancing! Next we had some pictures time. But my batteries died... sad. Time for a Walmart trip! Hooray! I was VERY distracted by the sound cards. Its hard to concentrate with ALL of them staring at me. So our trip for JUST batteries ended up being a LONG trip and I checked out with some valentines cards. :] So after deciding that we were NOT going 4wheeling, we chose the "scary movie" option. (Why? I don't know!) We came back to the apartment and got ready, I changed into my "scary movie pj's". We played a short game of "Have you never" with Alyssa while waiting for Joe to come. (I am pretty sure Joe thinks I am insane. But that's another story.) Then it was time for the movie. I chose The Ring. I am such a chicken, and EVERYONE knows it. I started sitting in between Ashli and Joe. Holding Ashli's hand lasted for like a second. She bailed on me and laid on the floor. (Ended up falling asleep. How do you fall asleep at a time like this? Sick and twisted I tell you!) So it was only poor Joe left. Poor kid. I am a such a baby. I am pretty sure I like jumped on him like 5 times. But I did ofter him Francesco to hold, in case he was scared. Luckily he declined my offer and let me keep him. I was grateful, I wasn't ready to give up my frog. I screamed and whispered "I am so scared. I am so scared." over and over, and jumped, and covered my eyes throughout the entire movie. I was so nervous. I can't believe I ask for these nights. I can't sleep by myself now, I am still freaking out, so Meigen is staying over and we are sleeping on the couch. I am so happy that she is here. Ashli thought I was joking about the whole "I am sleeping with you tonight" comment. Apparently I am a bit dramatic, maybe I shouldn't watch scary movies? To bad we still have What Lies Beneath to view. Great. Nightmares for a month. Meigen will get sick of sleeping over. I miss being able to sleep with Pamella after these movies. OK, that's my exciting night. ;] How was yours?


IZZY being CUTE!


ASHLI holding her shrub?


Meigen in the trash! Geezz you REALLY have to watch this girl.


Currently I am singing in a pipe. Jealous much?


Why are my friends so BEAUTIFUL?


Ashli, being Ashli!


Izzy is one of the FUNNIEST people!


I LOVE MY ROOMMATE!


That's right! I am backing it up!
(thanks for the pic Izzy)


Ohh, institute dances!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

this makes me want to cry.
I am so jealous of you and your thatcher friends.
poooooohNAU.
and what did I tell you about boys and offering to hold them when they are scared? scandilous.
LOVE.

brittany said...

Alyssa I miss you so much. You are so apart of my Thatcher life now. You know EVERYONE I know here! Like seriously. I think you might have more Thatcher friends than I do! Hahaha, forgot about the scared boy thing. Ha, that makes me laugh. I hope to visit you really soon! I love you!
;]

Islynne said...

hahahaha i know im like....5 years late commenting on this post...but i had to tell you that it makes my day everytime i read it!!!!! hahaha brit seriously your one of my favorites!!!!!