Saturday, January 17, 2009

Scared in the daytime?

Story of my life.

I will not conform!

Today I about gave myself a heart attack. Quite literally. I was home by myself. Oh wait, I should tell you, last night I watched What Lies Beneath. Scary Scary SCARY movie! I screamed through the complete end and held on to Ashli for dear life. So today I was home by myself doing homework. (Lets please point our the fact I was actually doing homework, very cool huh?)

.............................

I just wrote out my scary story but it was extremely boring. The point is I was blow drying my hair and someone knocked on the door. I couldn't turn off the blowing thing. I kept hitting all the wrong buttons and threw it on the floor and ran with my round brush to the door. Well, once at the door I wasn't sure what I was going to do. But I had my brush and I mean, it was in the middle of the day. So I opened the door. And at the door, NO JOKE... A girl stood there with a sweatshirt over her face and two boys behind her. Weird. But anyways. Then later my phone rang and I think I was paralyzed. No joke, it was exactly a week since I watched the The Ring.

ANYWAYS, I am sitting on the couch with Joe, Izzy and Ashli. It's 11p.m. and we are in the mist of discussing watching a movie.

Earlier I was in the game room with Skyeller and Ashli watching Brotherhood of the Wolves. It was in all French with subtitles. I am NORMALLY against anything that requires my to read, but it was pretty good.

OK, goodnight. We just put on the movie and the previews are still on but I think its my bedtime. I am just that tired and old, and lame.

1 comment:

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

Brotherhood of the Wolves?!! I can't believe you've seen that movie! I saw it once and hated every second of it. I rate it as my second least favorite movie (the first being Cat in the Hat) Wow. Small world.