Tuesday, January 27, 2009

AJ's Post: LOVE.


"Edward was starring at me.."


"How do you like me now, FISH?"
"unicorns are real. I promise, they just didn't get on the Ark."
"Is he cute?" "YES!" "Don't arrest him, we'll take him!"
"I would invite them over to my place for 'CAKE'!"
"DOUCHER" "What exactly is the definition of a doucher?"
"SUCKS!"
"I peed on your tire, Barbra."
"leave space for Jesus."
"I can be your Batman baby." "umm sorry that's my job."
"peace love and a robot"
"what if (name protected to save from embarrassment) asked you to have his babies?" "The world would be a beautiful place."
"let's play have you never?"
"RIP OUT MY HEART AND SHOOT ME IN THE FOOT."
"wait is that mormon bases or real bases?!"
"SCANDALOUS!"
"how about we switch phones?" "you text mine I will text yours"
"is it like mormon sex text?" "MST"
"No I don't think I've ever made out with someone in the back of your car.."
"chop shop and a homo"
"why the brown face?"
"are you in the dark place?"


this is from AJ's blog. I just love my friends. Thanks AJ!

(I am listening to "Ghetto Graduation" mix right now. Remember that car ride? Oh the fun we have all had together! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!)

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

this makes me feel special.
I am sure it is not funny to anyone but us.
LOVE.

Alyssa said...

http://www.cui.edu/aboutcui/index_ektid90.aspx
GO THERE!
AND THEN GO THERE!
http://www.cui.edu/aboutcui/index_ektid90.aspx
http://www.cui.edu/aboutcui/index_ektid90.aspx

Alyssa said...

PS.I SO miss switching phones with you during text conversations.
it made my life so much more exciting. and just flat out texting people from your phone. that got me some good things;] haha.
LOVE.

brittany said...

basically i miss switch texting TOO! I came home yesterday and was like "Ashli text meigen and tell her to come over." And Ashli looked at me like, "are you being serious?" It made me miss you so much. you are such a good texter! Everything was more interesting when you had my phone.

B: "Alyssa say, 'nothing much.' Make it sound like I am not wanting to to do anything."
AJ: "Ok I sent it."
B: "What did you say?"
AJ: "'I really miss you. When can I see you again?"
B: "ALYYYSSSSSAAAA!!!!"


bahaha. GOODTIMES!