Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Short hair.

Being short.

You say that like its a bad thing?

So, I might be a little vain. This is true. But hello, I went from longish hair to SHORT. So when I see my reflection, I stop and stare. This is so embarrassing to admit, but I feel a little guilty about it. So now you know. Ok, well I was going to take a really cute picture today since Ashli did my hair early this morning. (Thanks Ash! Don't I just have the best roommate in the world?) But I took this one during my night class and I don't have the energy to pose again. (Along with vain, I am also extremely lazy.) So my post is mostly so show off my hair. Wow. I need to be humbled. But it is also showing off IZZY'S amazing workmanship. She did such a great cutting job. And ASHLI'S awesome styling. Wow, takes an army to make me look presentable.

I wish Pamella could see this hair! I look so EA now! I am excited to FINALLY be fitting in. ;]

1 comment:

Carol said...

Holy Cow!!! Your hair is so flippin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!