Monday, January 12, 2009

Hawiian Hay Stacks...

The latest trend in the Toaster Number 4 Apartment is
"every night a movie night."

Sooo... every night Izzy, Joe, Meigen and sometimes David and Owen come over to join Ashli, Alyssa and myself in watching scary movies. I believe they mostly get there humor out of laughing at my screams. But tonight we ALSO had dinner. It was soo good. After dinner/before the movie we ALSO cut my hair, and Alyssa's too. This might be shocking for my readers (mainly my MOM) mostly because I haven't told anyone I was doing it and it's A LOT shorter than I imagined. BUT, I love it. I love change. And I wanted something DRAMATIC, and Izzy did such a GREAT job on it. Thanks so much. We then ended the night watching Deep Waters. Lame. I fell asleep through the first half and screamed at the end. Nothing still compares to The Ring. WHOA, talk about SCARY. OK. Once again it's past 1 A.M. and I am not sleeping. well good night. Peace love and a robot.


The cook.


Owen has a career in photography.


Yummm.


Me and my rommy are SUPER close.
(quite literally in this picture)


Izzy cutting my hair.


Ashli telling the boys about her "near death over the summer" experience.


Izzy yelling at Ashli and the boys for scaring me about my hair.


Me taking DEEP breaths.


Finally am touching it. (Trying to pull it to make it longer)



My hair! (or lack of).
Everyone was staring at me too. That's partly why I look like a dork.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

OMG.
I am moving to thatcher.
you guys have too much fun.
I am jealous. a lot.
love.
ps. your hair looks so cute:]

brittany said...

SUCKS!!!!! hahaha too bad you suck at life and will never EVER be a thatcherian

brittany said...

Last comment was Meigen. Sorry she is mean. I love you!