Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To My Public...

So sorry for my lack of posts. I blame the holidays. They make me want to spend every moment with family and friends. Therefor, I have not been a good blogger. I have been spending my days at Pac Sun working! I am so happy I had a job over break, it makes me feel so old and mature. (:]) I am in denial of the break ending. I LOVE being home! SO MUCH! I love seeing my family everyday. And having my friends right down the road. Its going to be so hard leaving. But I do miss my roommates too. School is a bit of a different life for me. It is filled with things like, groceries. UGH! I detest that fact. I do love my Thatcher town though. But I do prefer to do what I want everyday. That is a good choice.

Anyways. I did write a post on Christmas day, about Christmas... I will post that soon. I am still working on somethings. I hope the new year brings happiness to everyone.

I love this season! Its full of hope and love. And I just can't get enough of it! OH! And don't forget about your missionaries. (this is more to me than anyone.) Talking to Sister Black was perfect. That was one of my favorite things. I miss her soo much.

No comments: