Monday, January 19, 2009

Paint War!

Gone Wild.

Plus Paint.
So my big activity today was our painting war! Its pretty self explainatory. But I was confused. I kept asking what a paint war was. What was going to happen? What are we going to do? How does this work? So we were out on the baseball field opening our cans of paint. I was still asking, "So... what are we going to do? How do we have a paint war?" That's when Cristal dunks her hand into the open can and then hits me with a ton of purple paint. "That's what you do." OK, I have to say... that is a nice demostration. So, just look at the pictures, it's worth a thousand words.















2 comments:

Joey said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

gezzzz! looks like u were having a GOOD time!

I miss u brit!

I LOVE U!
-Tatum Youngblood:)