Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wish Upon A Shooting Star...

Tonight Owen and I went and looked at the stars... See I was suppose to go to bed early tonight, well. Worked at the game room till 10 and Monday I walked home from FHE and saw all the twinkling stars and was in awe of them. So tonight I finally saw them for reals. We walked to the baseball field and laid in the grass and just watched the stars. This is probably my favorite night thus far at E.A. It was so cool seeing the shooting stars. We FINALLY saw the same one. Which makes that wish extremely special. Plus we talked forever. So right when we were both (well actually it was more me) going to fall asleep, we came home. Oh wait, its 1 A.M. how does that happen here? Time seems to speed up at night. Stars are amazing. We stared at the milky way forever. Just reminds me how awesome this world is.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

OH REALLY??
adorable.
:]]]]
this might need more explaination!
Gosh I wish we went to school together.