Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Enough Time

Longest Weekend EVER


My weekend was INSANE! It started out on Friday about... 3pm. I left my roomy.. :(, and I left for my usual 3 HOUR trip home..... Around Pima (like 5 minutes out) my car started sounding really weird, like I had ran over something.... But after 30 seconds that awful noise went away and I SOON forgot all about it. So on the Rez... just chugging along in Turbo, and then the noise happens AGAIN and I can't drive anymore. So LUCKLY this happened by this like in the middle of no where Texaco. So I make my car drive there and then call Pamella...
Brittany: Pam my car won't go.. I think I ran over something.
Pam: Oh?

Britt: Yeah, I am scared. I am on the Rez.
Pam: Get out and look at it.
Britt (while looking at the driver side, trying to look like I know what I am doing): Ummm... I don't know what is wrong.
Then a guy walks up (we will call him Poco) and said: Have a flat tired?
Britt: (to pam)
A man is talking to me. (to poco): No, I think I ran over something.
I then turn around and keep looking at the driver side.
Britt: Pam! What am I going to do?
Pam: What me to come get you?
Britt: YEAH!
Pam: Ok be there in a sec.

Britt: (thinking pam is really close) Where are you???
Pam: Home.
Britt: (sad sigh)

Poco: (Staring at me this whole time) You have a flat tire.
Britt: (to pam)
Ugh, the man is talking to me again. (to poco): No, I ran over something.
Now I am standing in
front of the car... staring. What am I looking for? I don't know!
Poco: No, I really think you have a flat tire.
So for the first time I walk around to the passenger side and look,,, and yes. I have a flat tire.
Britt: (laughing to pam)
I have a flat tire.
Poco fixes my tire, very nice man... And I am on the road again. But I have to stop at Globe for my dad to come get me because the donut tire is on the "driving tire" and has to be changed.
So 3 HOURS later, my sister, dad and mom show up to get me. I am in Globe people... Globe! NOTHING to do in Globe, besides hang out at the local WalMart! Haha! So at around 11, I arrive home and get picked up by MEIGEN and ALYSSA! We go cruising around dancing! Then we get out and start dancing. Then to Meigen's house to watch.. Maid of Honor. I totally feel asleep. Woke up and Jacob V. was staring at me. LOL! ("was that Jacob?") So we finally go home at 3 a.m. I was so tired! So I like fall into my bed.
How do I wake up? Oh yeah, my mom throws my phone at me. So me and Meigen have lunch with Kathy Schroeder at 5&Dine. Came home. Stayed for 30 minutes. I felt so sick, but went to see Michael at Sonic. Apparently Michael is the only one allowed to be ill. (Michael: "Your not sick" after looking at me for like a sec) So then, came home. Picked my car up from getting new pretty tires, and went shopping with Meigen. Then came home, wanted to sleep, but never did. So Megien comes over like an hour later and picks me up and we are off to go meet everyone at Claim Jumper. There was six of us total. Meigen, Alyssa, Angela, Rachel, Taylor and ME! Its so fun being all together... I don't think we ever stopped laughing. OK... So dinner. Then back to Taylors house. We didn't know where to go. Apparently I was suppose to be in charge of plans? Yeah, cause I am ALWAYS clubin'? So we found a spot. I got to see all the Webbs. I miss them. Then 6 people pile in the car. And we are off. Only... its a little early when we arrive so we go to the Dairy Queen. GOODTIMES there! Mormons kids are like normal kids, just we are are sober when we do the dumb things. So everytime I asked Meigen something, she said... Blue. And that was soo funny. I was dying! So then the dancing. Well we didn't go out at first, cause weird people were out there. So we played "I've never". Then we danced! It was like high school, but fun. So a few hours later.... we were back in the car driving home, so tired! So around 2 am I feel asleep.

Woke up just in time to get to church... so close to sleeping through it. Bobby and Sarah were there with Chloe and Sophie. They are getting so big! So then, after an unfortunate experience, I left and saw Cory Hughes! Haven't seen him in forever. Then came home... procrastinated for like ever! And finally left for school. By now its like 5pm and I should fall over tired. So of course... I am driving! Get to the end of the town Superior, skreech to a holt for a white tall rat dog. Then driving alot in my little Turbo and again... lights are going off. Ugh! So many times lately. So I pull over. I figure out that my lights were out. Haha! I am such a dork. So he takes my licenses, and goes back to look at it. Then a SVU police car shows up, a minute later a another car pulls up. So I am thinking... I am totally going to jail. But, turns out they were just all chatting and I left without a ticket. Sweet. So then I arrived at school. Around 8:30. So happy to see Ash. The end!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Bahah.
First, you lied. you do have some pictures.
Second, I laughed while reading this. a lot.
Third, it's "Have you Never" remember. hahaaa.
and I love how we both failed to mention what "night club" we went to HAHA oh we are so clever.
I can't wait till Christmas break when we can do this agin. :[

Alyssa said...

Bahahahaaaaa.
Nice video.
My favorite part is rachel singing.
I miss you already!
:[

Unknown said...

doucheakins