Friday, September 26, 2008

Why?

So tonight Kyle and I doubled with his roommate Trevor and Emily. We went to their apartment (which was freakishly clean) and they made us dinner (which was really good) and dessert. Then we went to the clock tower and played four square. (Which involved a ball coming towards you.. so i think I played it off well) Then back to there apartment to play Phase 10 . (which is fun but I was so confused) Then home by 11:45.

Then came home. Talked to the roomies for a bit... Ash was MIA so I started on a walk around campus. Texted Ashli and met up with her by the clock tower. ("Hold on. I am coming!" "Hey! That's my roommate") So we decided stars are awesome so we went back to the apartment, got the car and drove to the baseball fields. We had so much to talk/laugh about! I m pretty sure I have the best roommate ever. So we watched stars and talked until we HAD TO come back. (not wanted to) So around 2 a.m. is bed time.. Sweet dreams tonight. ;)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

So who is Kyle? gezz B I can't keep up with you and all these boys!
:]]
Just don't get married okay? Haha.
Yeah we definitely will have a talk. :]
I wish you were in PHOENIX this weekend. :[
Have extra fun this weekend to make up for it!