Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ashli & Logan

There own blog.
Funniest people at E.A.
~~~~~~

Ash: Its totally true.
Log: No its NOT!
Ash: Want me to call me mom?
Log: Do it.
Ash: ..... "Hi Mom".....
~~~~~~




Logan: In the morning there will a hundred





~~~~~~

Log: I go to WalMart at three in the morning to hear people have nothing fights.

~~~~~~

Ash (in a HIGH pitched voice): No Logan, its so embarrassing. I'll die forever.
Log: You'll die forever?
Really? And you're not embarrassed now?

~~~~~~

In BOM class, it doesn't start for like 5 more min's and about 6 people are in there plus me and ash in the back row.

Britt: Your blog is going to be so funny!
Ash: What was Logan saying last night?
Britt: " 'I'll die forever' Really? You're not embarrassed now?"
Ash (high pitched yelps of laughter.)
So I join in...
Few glances from the class. Ash is now gasping for air. Rocking back and forth in her chair...
After like a minute...
Ash: I am sorry(laughing)... I will be right back(LAUGHING)..... (And she walks out)
Now people are straight up staring at me. I wanted to give an explanation, or something. But instead we all sat in the awkward silence with awkward glances.

~~~~~~

Log: Oh so if you guys get a box that is really wet and cold, I'm sorry!.... I dunno how well snow ships through the mail.

~~~~~~

(We are talking about getting lice)
Log: They only go in the same color hair.
Ash: Oh.
Log: They would be so confused in your hair.

~~~~~~

Log: I was at Walmart and thought "I should get more boxers" Then I remembered.. I don't need to!

~~~~~~

Ash: You just dialed 54154
Log: Its ChaCha's brother "ChowCho"

~~~~~~

No comments: