Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Cookies!


Ok so every Sunday I make cookies, its suppose to be a service thing and I deliver half of them and then we eat the rest.... Well, the cookies didn't last that long. But lots of people came over so it wasn't just us that were eating them. And Alyssa was making brownies (really we normally never have this much junk food). HAHA. But it was fun. I made the cookie batter, which... ok I have seen a few people do this, but I just thought they were weird. They jus eat the batter? Like in a bowl... weird... Interesting though.... So anyways I started talking to Logan and Ashli (Logan was trying me on my Sunglasses) and Alyssa ended up finishing making them for me. What a Pal! We are starting to have so many missionaries leave, can't wait to start actually sending them things!!! HeHe...

No comments: