Thursday, September 25, 2008

Troubles Of Brittany Black


I turn red and blush ridiculously to much everyday.
Somehow I have the most embarrassing stories to tell.
I might be a little to dramatic for my own good.
I can't ever remember the information while taking the test.
I can't ever seem to get a hold of the people I need the most.
Sometimes I might make dumb choices, but for good reasons.
My thoughts contradict each other.
There is a good chance I am addicted to Mac&Cheese and texting.
And the occasional lapse of thought when I just stare at people.


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

B.Black (read my latest blog it explains it.)(and it will make you laugh. promise)
I think that "just friends" doesn't always mean what it sounds...and especially in your case(s). ;] but I'll believe you...for now.
PS. We are long over due for one of our famous "just friends" talks.
We will talk soon.
I LOOOVVE YOU!