Friday, September 12, 2008

What Makes My Day

A few things... 1 when I receive mail. 2 when I get clothes in the mail. 3 when my mail is addressed to Princess. Oh, and a new one.... 4 last night it was raining, so we opened our window. And it usually only rains for an hour or so. But I feel asleep to the sound of rain, that made my day! ;)
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa. I love the sweater. Its so cute. I am in some serious need of new clothes here. Ha ha. Pamella told me you can't wear the same thing twice for at least 2 weeks. Which is totally true. But I have to wear 2 different Sunday outfits each week. Which I really have enough clothes to be able to do this, just I have my favorite outfits and its so hard to only wear them once a month. Ha Ha. The troubles of a college student! Anyways! THANK YOU! I love love LOVE getting mail!

No comments: