Monday, August 10, 2009

the SKYE is not the limit.

“Sing, Sing a song, Sing out loud, Sing out strong, Sing of good things, not bad, Sing of happy, not sad, Sing, Sing a song, Make it simple, To last your whole life long, Don't worry that it's not good enough, For anyone else to hear, Sing, Sing a song.”

-Joe Raposo



Meigen gave an a-MAZ-ing performance at the entertainment restaurant SKYE. I am in continual awe of my friends great talent. Sean was there, he was a semi-finalist from a previous week, along with AJ, Rachel, Kasey, who arrived shockingly right on time, and I. Oh and the V's were present too, duh. Great job Meg! You are still forever my favorite. You can sing me to sleep any night. (For some reason we only took pictures with Sean.)





great job meigen.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

hahahahahaa.
there are only pictures of sean.
and the one of him and kasey, looks so fake. haahaaaa.
oh man oh man.

meggs said...

hahahah thanks brit.