Monday, August 31, 2009

"You're A Jerk"

(I am going to write this in the same way I would actually talk to my roommate. )



So kinda funny. Last night I wrote this enormously huge excited blog that just explained my enthusiasm on being alive. I just read it and realized how obnoxious it was. I capitalized most of my words and used way to many exclamation points. Sooo... I will just post lots of pictures and give little explanation.

Friday: well lets say their was some fires to put out and a lot of talks and drives. But the night ended in smiles and a newly decorated apartment. It was quite a journey.

Saturday:I worked from 10AM to 6PM. Then I went to ANOTHER ONE of Ashli's receptions. (Same guy, just different place:]) Rocky, AJ, Hailey, Marshall, and Cody went with me to the dance at school. It was such a BLAST. We saw boys dance to "The Jerk". (youtube it?) The night ended with AJ and I practically yelling the TOMS story at Hailey. (We just get so excited.)

Sunday: Made a HUGE dinner. Had at least 20 people over to eat.

I realize most everyone just looks at my pictures, so here....

Go Wild!








School is cool.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love this blog.
hahahaha:]