Monday, December 1, 2008

Ok, can't say much...

BUT IT WAS FUN!


Just watch:



So, it was the greatest way to spend my birthday. I love these girls so much! Here are some priceless pictures.
(If you are trying to understand what we are doing, just think your best friends, and all the ridiculous things you do with them. That's what we are doing. Only we are doing it in a better and cooler way than you!)


And she thinks she isn't beautiful. Nonsense.


I LOVE HER!


Whattttt?


LIES!


I believe I look tall?


It was just that good.


She is super hero, that's that.


I was blindfolded


The baker


The Cake


"I kissed your ear"


"I tried to ignore it"


Yummm.


This is Meigen, enough said.


Why are they so beautiful? Even when they aren't trying!


The fire, take one.


I love this. Thank you.


Imaginary friend?


Finally.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I LOVE THIS!
I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE US!!
:]]]]]]
LOVE!

Rachel said...

Bahaha!!
That's such a great picture of me..
haha This is wayyy cute though! I'm glad you had a good birthday.
:)

meggs said...

haaa I love us! we are basically BAMF's. I would say VAMOS, but that is only a 3 person thing, you tay, and me.

but BAMF'S work out just fine lol