Friday, December 12, 2008

it will be over before you know it.

So these past few days have been INSANE! With finals and family, I am just exhausted. But happy to be in my "P-Town" bed. Ahhh.... Its so nice to be home, and have everything familiar. Haha. I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM DONE WITH MY FIRST SEMESTER! It seems like the other day I was laying in the back seat of the truck, on the way up to Thatcher, telling my mom I would like to skip the "college thing". Haha, NOW I am well into it and love how it's all going. I can't believe where I am at. It's quite crazy to remember that a year ago I was worried about center pieces and ticket sales. It's not a saying when people say "enjoy it while it lasts, it will be over before you know it." That's all I have for now! ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON!

No comments: