Friday, December 5, 2008

Where does the time go..

I cannot carry on.

For my very faithful... 2? readers. Sorry I have neglected my blog. This week has been some what of a rush. Finals are Monday at 8-11 and 1-3 and then Tuesday at 9-11 and Wednesday at 7AM-10. I am so worried I am going to forget one.

I think I have developed chronic stress and anxiety. These last few days just the though of next week makes me run around and talk to all my teachers for one last time. Plus, I have an essay due Monday and wrote the whole thing, yet it only adds up to half the words I need. (Because I am sitting in English at the moment) I just asked my teacher, "What am I missing in this essay?" And he said, "You're missing about 500 words." HA HA I am so stressed it made me laugh VERY hard.

So to match my beautiful attitude, today my outfit consist of a ginormous sweat shirt, track pants, flip flops and my hair is messily up. It gives out the message, "I have given up on life's basics."

So, my blog has kinda been the last thing on my mind. Last night I wrote a long explanation on my roommate's recent behavior, but it wasn't up to my standard, so I will hopefully get back to that soon. English is going to be my downfall, I am pretty sure. I think I speak fairly well, why can't I just have an A? Ha, ha. That has been my argument for days now, Ashli LOVES to remind me how foolish I sound.

So for everyone NOT in college and going through life altering finals
, pray for those that are. This could possibly be the most stressful time of my life. Ha, don't worry...

I am still your DRAMATIC GIRL!

5 comments:

ashliteeps said...

brittany brittany brittany...

oh you.

Alyssa said...

bahahaaa.
hahaa. I am not laughing at you just with you.
Here let me remind you. You will be FINE and grades are only grades. and soon you will be finished with school and at home! :]
stress is pointless. :]
LOVE YOU, even if you are dramatic.

Joey said...

You WILL live, it is just a time to rely on a bit of chocolate. And Papesi. That is how I always got through it all. After it's done, you'll laugh at your level of anxiety. We love you!

Taylor said...

I am right there with you.
oh and today I filled out 6 job applications. My bank account is
-20 dollars.

aghhhhhhh

CAN WE GO LIVE UNDER THAT BRIDGE NOW???!!!!?!?!?!?

The Tanner and Bryan Experience said...

You have a classic case of the Jekins. (See our blog for a reference)