Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Remember how I am 19?


He knew my name. :]
Once upon a time . . .
There is this boy that I have just been a bit fascinated with since the start of school. He is 21 but looks about 12. I can't get over that. I also LOVE listening to him talk in church, seriously great insight. Well.... because my name is Brittany Black, I am forever suffering of embarrassing situations. I have wanted to talk to him, but I could never think of a good enough starter conversation. He has the exact name of a boy in my home ward [name is not disclosed due to a potential embarrassing situation] so I have wanted to let him know that. But the fact that I know his full name, age and where he served on his mission MIGHT be considered a little creeper-ish.
I will tell you I only found out these facts by just being observant.
Well I was playing tennis when, there happened to be this VERY boy playing by the court next to us. Out of all the tennis courts in the world..... So after struggling for awhile, I went over and legitimately asked/wanted to know exactly how I was suppose to be holding and swinging my racket. Well after the very kid boy showed me, I went back and began playing. Then, because we were on the same side of neighboring courts, he started listening to the conversation I was yelling to AJ - who was on the opposite of the court. He said, "Brittany...." and got my attention. I don't remember what he said, all I know is that he knew my name. He knew my name and he talked to me.
the end.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

you really need to get out more.
love.

brittany said...

BAHAHAHAAAAA!
This was the comment you couldn't remember? WOW! Maybe you should be getting out some too.
AND AJ! JUST BECAUSE HE KNEW ME, (not you) doesn't mean you can down my experience! :]
This was exciting. BE happy.
HAHAHA. Oh, I am so glad you are my roommate.

Taylor said...

any guy would be lucky to know ur name Britt :]