Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st

HAPPY ONE YEAR ELDER GRAVER!

(AJ made the CUTEST box, and then we filled it with treats
and fun things for our FAVORITE elder. :])

One year ago today, (or a year and a few days, cause you left early) you came to our apartment and dropped something off and said "I can't come in. This is for Ashli. Bye." And then you ran away. This is probably my favorite mission story, or preemie story. Then the last time I saw you, I shook your hand. Ohhh, all the lovely memories.... it's hard to pick my favorite!!!
Enjoy your last year. :]]]


AND- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE TROY!
Congratulations AJ, you are an AUNTIE!!

2 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

Hey Brit! How are you? I am having trouble with my email and can't find Pam's...where should I email her? Send me yours too...

Keep me posted on Rocky...

Made me sad to see your post about Pam, I miss her too! I can only imagine life at the Black's without her smart remarks and hilarious laugh!

Miss you guys!

Alyssa said...

yay!!
YAYAYAAA.