Sunday, October 25, 2009

my last week...

"I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better."
-Plutarch

(hung by the "shanker")

My roommate is the GREATEST! I was having a bad day last week, and before she left for Phoenix, she left me a message. I laughed for about... well I haven't stopped laughing about it. I LOVE AJ! When she leaves I sleep in her bed.... shhh, don't tell. :]

Last Sunday AJ and I were laying in bed, dying of hunger. We called up the boys and asked (more like told) them to come make us breakfast for dinner. It was great, for them. They came over with the eggs and my roommates ended up making the food. I still didn't do anything, but eat, only cause I was SO hungry. Thanks guys....



I have the COOLEST married friends. Cody and I went and carved pumpkins with Ashli and Josh last week. They had a competition going, I just cleaned ours out and then Cody carved it. I know, who in their right mind would give Ashli and Cody a knife? It was scary.




Oh, I just love my life.
It seems that I am the LUCKIEST girl in the world.

No comments: