Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'll tell it like it is...



Per request, I will devote this post to being an update on my life.

Lately my life has been a bit more social than I can really afford. And by this I mean I have actually been social. So it is going to start getting a bit more intense these next few days as I have to get back into the school and homework mode.

But lets talk about that social stuff! Between carving pumpkins, watching meteor showers, walking by the chocolate river, rolling over laughing in my bed, improntu parties in our living room, and tickle fights, my days have been pretty full.

Cody is a boy that lives right next door to Rocky, but they claim to be roommates. I have to admit I never am at either of their apartments because 1. Rocky's smells and 2. you can't see the floor in Cody's. Cody and I have become great friends. Rocky leaves for home EVERY weekend... so most of the time I am without wheels. But that perfectly fine, I work all the time so there is really no need for a car in my life.

I have only been home once since school started and not coming back until Thanksgiving. So I talk about how much I miss my family and the CUTEST little girls all the time. Rocky just put in his mission papers so hopefully (fingers crossed) we will hear back mid November. We (my dad, AJ and I) all agree that it is time for Rocky to leave on his mission! I write Sister Black everyday, counting down the days till she can be home, with me!

School is flying by so fast and I love it so much. Thatcher is the most amazing place in my opinion. I don't think I will ever find any place in this world that can compete with the loving and caring atmosphere surrounding the Gila Valley. I love the people and places here. I am convinced that this will be where I retire. I want to live in this crazy small town, where everyone knows everyone. Wouldn't you want too?

This is my life. It might not be the most exciting thing, but every morning I wake up with a smile on face. I remember that although not everything goes my way, I am constantly being watched out for. I never know what tomorrow will bring.

It is a pretty extraordinary ride.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

:]
I am so happy for you! Do you remember last year when I told you NOT to leave me and g2 Thatch-Town? I tried convincing you that it would be wicked boring and that we need to be together like we were throughout h.s.....well, I am pleased to say I was wrong. Yep, I admit it. HAHA Just thought i would throw that out there.
I LOVE YOU
♥ T