Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My most recent mission card:

Dear Elder,

I am a bit concerned with your health elder. It seems that you have died. OR- both hands have been removed so that you cannot write. And I had always thought Denver a safe place- but I could be wrong. Or it could be the postal service. Our letter and packages COULD have gone astray. These are all different scenarios in the "mystery of the lost missionary." AJ and I have a great and faith however, that you in fact did NOT: die, get chopped up or that the United States Postal Service System is a hoax; you just must be a VERY popular missionary and have fallen behind on your letter writing. It is solely in this belief that we check our very sad and empty mailbox everyday. I hope that soon, through the great powers that pen and paper carry, our luck can be changed.
Take care! I hope you are well and everything is working out for you.
I know I will hear from you soon.
Love, brittany.

No comments: