Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thanks!


[Rocky's thank-you cards ISH]

Everyday Rocky gets another letter in the mail, with another present in it. I mean, it's great that everyone remembered him... but all I see is another batch of stars I have to cut out. And Rocky is like BFF's with the bank tellers. He checks the mail everyday, then makes a trip right after to the bank. It is starting to be a joke around here.

I just sliced my thumb open, by choice. Dumbest thing I have done in a LONG time. While my dad was putting the band aid on he said, "You are such a Morrrr-ON!" Nice dad, thanks.

Ok, back to finishing Rocky's thank-you cards, with the band aids on standby.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

YOU'RE MY FAVORITE.
LAST NIGHT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
I LIKE THE THANK U CARDS,
HOPE UR BANDAID HELPS

=P