Friday, June 12, 2009

Night VBall

Volleyball is better when....

the lights are turned off!


My day today, lets see.... I went to lunch with my mom and had an awful discovery on life. We went to Paradise Bakery. And I ordered a Roast Beef sandwich with a Cesar salad. So when I took a bite of my sandwich, I was shocked that my entire mouth was burning. I grabbed a napkin, and SERIOUSLY considered to spit it out, but instead I swallowed it and wiped my tongue clean of the nastiness. My mom, watching me pick apart my sandwich, smelling each part, told me "it is horse radish". I decided I hate horse radish, a lot. For dinner I went to the Cobfather to get my family fish, gross. In result I had a massive headache and the car sinks of fish.

Then vball, which was totally fun and totally worth inviting everyone. Dingman had what Meigen called "the Jesus hand". He is like huge and just would stick his hand up and the ball would go hurling to the other side. Ben just yelled at me every time the ball was missed, even when it wasn't close to me. Gabe kept hitting it with his head, and Megien just yelled "my life" when the ball came close to her. The lights finally just all turned off and we ended up in the dark playing boys against girls.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I always miss out on the fun! I still feel crummy =[
B, my phone is RETARDED and is not working. Feel free to stop by ;P