Saturday, June 27, 2009

and then I kissed him...



Today, one of my closest friends is in Paris, on The Effiel Tower, having a first kiss with her best friend. It has me thinking of my first kiss. Not as big as Paris, but it was memorable in it's own way.

My first kiss was with a boy in 8th grade [I was in 7th grade] named Jourdain Wood. He was a little bit shorter than I was, but so cool. We were walking out of our last class, science, to the buses. Josh was teasing me in front of everyone for like the 3rd day in a row about not kissing Jourdain. So as we were walking, in front of the library, I kissed him. It was brief, but memorable. After I ran to my bus.

When I got home I called my best friend. We had grown up together and she knew EVERYTHING about me. I told her I kissed a boy and she cried. Ha, how I miss the days when kissing a boy meant you were so experienced.

When all my girlfriends get together somehow the kissing stories always come up.... no matter who it is in the group, we all get really excited and giggly.


So today might not be
Valentines Day, but for a few girls, we will be thinking about Paris and first kisses.

[Ashli, I feel like I should be laying in bed talking to you, with an empty pizza box & ice cream bowls on our night stands. I miss our room....]

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

ohhhhh.
awwwwwww.
haha I love you!

Unknown said...

wow that was really sweet!!!


Jourdain Wood (: