Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Isn't it interesting....

That I ONLY write when NOTHING is going on in my life, but the last 12 days SO much has happened and I have been completely absent from the blogger world.

I am very sorry. Though my dad told me I need to start updating, and THAT was worth not writing. I had no idea that he was among my 4 readers!!!!

So, I will be updating a LOT soon. (But Meigen just came over and we are adventuring over to the scrap-booking store shortly so this needs to be brief.)

I LOVE THATCHER!
Why you ask?

Today an occurrence happened that left me feeling pretty blue. When in institute I was still feeling down, (while Meigen was laughing may I add) and one of my institute teacher asked what was wrong. After relaying the story, he asked what could be done to make me happy again? (Such a wise man thing to say. Automatically they go into "problem solving" mode.) So I picked to sing "Scattered Sun Shine" and he related the verses to me. I just am SUCH a blessed person. (That will be another post for later) I am in the right place at the right time. And it's SUCH a GREAT feeling! I love love LOVE this crazy small town!

OK, off with Meigen!!!

I will update you on my past adventures later!

LOVE,
brittany!

No comments: