Monday, February 23, 2009

Andy-Pandy

Water in the Canal?
(yup!!! the canal is filled with water today!)

Andy made me Dinner!!!

Andy-Pandy is the best. I was crying all day about how hungry I was. He came over and I was still walking around opening and closing all the cabinets. He was finally like, "Brittany. I will make you something to eat." Happily I said, "Sure." :] The way to my heart is to make me food. He made me PB&J, Ramon, a egg ham cheese sandwhich and apple sauce. Everything was topped off with Apple Juice. Wow. I am so impressed with this kid. Demin came over and washed to dishes for me. She is the fastest dish washer in the world. And then Andy was tried so he fell asleep.





This was written on February 18:

What a big stud.


Look at how soundly he sleeps.

Tonight is not the first time that my dearest Andy-Pandy has turned our lumpy couch into his own bed of clouds.

Let me take you back to Friday the 13th.........

Alyssa Jesser (AJ) came to town!!
(We will get back to Andy-Pandy in a moment)



ALL the way from NAU she came to small town Thatcher to see Meigen and I. She will also be transfering here next semster! I can't wait!!! Meigen, AJ, and I went with Ashli and Josh with a bunch of other people to the mountain for fire, food, and fun. We made (when I say "we" I mean everyone BUT me.) a fire and then had some hot dogs, topped off with hot chocolate and smores. There was ALSO this was cool mountain behind us, and Justin and I climbed up, and I decided mountain climbing MIGHT be my new thing.













Anyways, after a lesson on how to make a "correct" roasted marshmellow, we were ready to come home to our heated apartments!





So now back to Andy-Pandy. Well Andy is on the Golf team, and coud not join us because he had to travel to Tucson for pratice on an upcoming meet. So, after we returned home, I texted my dear friend and requested that he join our presences. AN HOUR LATER, Andy-Pandy calls:
"Dude, I am sorry. Fell asleep with my phone. Coming now."
(first warning sign, if you are that tried, just stay home!)
Then so Andy-Pandy came. (Ashli went on round two of her date with Joshy-poo.) What a joy this fellow is. Very quick, and so sarcastic. I am pretty much in awe. ;] So he came over and chose to watch, "Just like Heaven". Now, whoa, good movie! We started watching and next thing I realize is its 9am and Ashli just walked through the door and LAUGHS! She has just arrived back to see Andy-Pandy sleeping on the couch and AJ (the smart one) laying in my bed. Hahaha, I guess we were all to tired to do anything. So, after our sleep-over we made pancakes.

Dear Andy-Pandy is such a gentleman. He made the rest of the pancake batter (I always over do it.) then helped me wash the dishes. Then, in a dash, our Andy-Pandy was gone for the day.

So now he is sleeping. He can over at 8 and sat down to watch a movie and feel asleep. Within 5 min. Quite the interesting person he is.

Ok. This post is dedicated to my Andy-Pandy-Poo.

Oh how we love our Andy-Pandy!!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

WOW. Andy must feel special. A WHOLE BLOG JUST FOR HIM AND HOW AMAZING HE IS. HAHAH.
He does make bomb pancakes!