Thursday, February 26, 2009

But what if?

Coming soon......

(hehehe)

I have to write a 7 page paper. I was going to think up some clever way of saying it, and having it sound way cool, but I can't. I have to write a 7 page paper. By 11 am tomorrow. I have written a paragraph of 5 sentences. I might be dropping out of school this weekend. Though, I have faith that maybe, just maybe, I will stop this procrastination and "get down to business" (as my mom says) and write the thing.

BUT, then where is the adrenal rush at 2AM when I still only have 5 sentences? HA, yes. There in lies the fun and exciting-ness of the "college experience". So see, really, I am just making the most of my college life.

Ok, no, but really.... I feel like yelling "I don't wanna!" (Maturity is one of the signs of a college student a well.)

I am outside, sitting on the porch/balcony place, in a HOT pink chair. My feel are up on a pink table. The wind is blowing just enough so you randomly get chills. The weather is perfect for enjoying nature. I am looking at our now FILLED canal. The water is so mucky and BROWN. But it makes me so happy to see the ripples in the water as the wind blows. Everyone is still in classes, so outside is quiet.

I think I found my perfect place to write and think. Thank goodness for small towns that don't have loud freeways. It almost has the same feeling to it that a summer day in the backyard swimming has. Quiet and so so beautiful.

Well..... Until tomorrow then. :].

(oh, p.s..... Andy is coming home with me tomorrow. We have QUITE a weekend planned out for ourselves. Well, thanks to the brilliant mind of Taylor Webb. I am so dearly looking forward to seeing Taylor, ALYSSA and Michael. It's like my home crew. Haha, I always look forward to seeing them, and of course my family, that goes without saying... So I guess I will return to my blogging on Sunday. Oooo, the weather just got better out here. Better go and not waste it!)

love, brittany

No comments: