Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Death by Cactus

I am an ARTIST!

That's not a picture, it's ART!


I didn't mean this to be rather long:

I wrote this on Tuesday, but never posted it:


I just locked Ashli (and Josh-ee-poo plus Izzy) out of the house. I was sitting on the couch next to the door listening to her pound and scream. I was thinking how clever I was when the window next to me slid open and Ashli's ginormous head looked at me! I was so scared!!! She then proceeded to yell that the only reason she was coming in was to "hurt me". Nice girl. We have a VERY close open relationship here.

Ashli and Josh-ee-poo bought frogs today. When they showed me the bag sitting up with water and the frogs in it. I knocked it to the side and started rolling it. "They are doing tricks!" Haha, Ashli like FLEW at me. Apparently I am not allowed to touch the froggys anymore. Sad. But I did name them: Shrimp and Lunch.

What else have I missed lately?

OK NOW THE CURRENT:


(Ash lost her keys and I lost my stamps, our room suffered.)

Ashli is a giant.

This weather has made my skin SO dry. Today I was laying in bed (well this morning) and I had on hand under my pillow and I slid my other hand under too, and my thumb hit me other hand's nail and hello blood. My thumb hurt so much and bleed a lot. I realized how detailed and boring this story is, BUT HELLO! Worse way to wake up.

OK, another update. Rumors are flying fast in my small town. (Which I LOVE by the way.) A girl got hit by a truck in the cross walk. OK, that is legit. Then I heard she died. (Not true) Then that evening Josh said they found a girl in the canal dead. (True) They said she was to have a shaved head and found two blocks from our apartments and an EAC student. (Kinda true.) Then another old lady died in her house the next day of "natural causes." (I am not even sure?)

So let me tell you the REAL story. The was a girl that got hit walking across the street. Anther girl was in the back of a truck in another place and flew out. The lady in canal is said to be "old" and died of natural causes, but I don't believe that, BUT Meigen says its true. And the other lady died in her house cause she was old.

ALSO, learned about endorphins in Psychology last night. Wonderful things endorphins are. Do you know how much they do for you? EVERYTHING. They make you happy, they are released when you exercise. I am always in awe of Taylor's running high. It's because she is releasing endorphins. And also it helps with pain management. It's amazing. My mom always tells me this, but just an awesome concept .


("francesco hanging on the wall" by Ashli Teeps 2009)
Next is my poor frog. Francesco is a direct victim of hate crimes committed by Ashli Noel Teeples. Someone needs to lock that girl up. And NOT give her Monsters. Poor Francesco, everyone just wants to hurt him. Why?

Next is Thatcher. I am afraid I am being converted into a small town girl. I love walking to the post office and waving at people who drive by. There is my new favorite ice cream place located on main street. It opens at 12pm and closes at 5pm. I love it! This small town has such weird hours. When you are driving back to school and look up only to see your institute teacher and Dean of students walking to lunch on the side of the highway, you KNOW you are in a good place. I miss my Target and Wendy's, but it's not so bad to just relax out of the cities. Makes everything much more entertaining. Plus no cable? Wow... I haven't watch TV since??? Break? Even then I am not addicted anymore. I really want everyone to visit me here! It's such a fun cute town. I love it so much.

No comments: