Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh dear.


(Miss Ashley and I, one of my famous x-roommates.)
So I just read a post that I wrote last year, about this time. I was starting school as a sophomore, and I thought myself pretty wise I think. I read it and laughed out loud, thinking... yeah right, I think I forgot all this wisdom the moment I hit "post". But then again, you can judge yourself.

It's called "Weekend Post". (just click that)

It is sure to provide you with a laugh. I think I might have been taking myself a little too serious. Reguardless, it made me laugh, and that is kinda worth it! haha, to quote a very famous roommate of mine, "My life is made up of awkward events."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Brittney, This picture makes me sad. it was the last time i saw you :( BUT I WILL BE SEEING YOU SOON! happiness is on my face and yes my life is truly made up of awkward events.

Alyssa said...

remember when we were roommates?
I took that picture of you on your bed all stressed out. and our semester together had hardly started.
that seems so long ago.
i miss it a lot. :[