Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dear Summer.


This is what I will miss the most:

The day that a boy brought me flowers and princess snow globe cup.
The river trip that we all took in the beginning of the year, and I got to catch up on every one's life.
That night running through the sprinklers, then laying by a palm tree and watching the airplane lights.
Scrapbooking, and sending packages!
Working the early mornings with dad, and listening to Gaga enough to make someone cry out of torture.
Drinking soda the first time in 18 months, then saying goodbye for 2 years.
Getting 2 new roommates.
Holding a little baby and talking about his favorite uncle.
Hanging out on the life guard tower, playing ball.
Finish reading my birthday present.
Getting my first letter in the mail, and crying.
Laying in bed with my littlest best friend, watching Finding Nemo and talking about fish.
Sitting in the back seat as we arrived early for the farewell, and getting to watch him walk in dressed like a missionary.
Laying in the back of the car, watching a movie with circus peanuts.
Running through the park, and sitting on the bench.
Eating at Yogurtini every single day.
Helping set up for a mad, sick, awesome party.
Going to H&M in my PJ's, because I was tricked!
Falling asleep on the beach, listening to the waves.
Taking pictures.
Sing ONE IS THE LONIEST NUMBER at the top of my lungs.
Getting thrown into the pool, multiple times, with my clothes on.
Finding Francesco and telling him my life.
Packing my life, and leaving for a new state and adventure!!!

No comments: