Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How adorable is Elder Miller?


So I wake up this morning, still in Idaho. I don't know anyone. I am thinking... what have I done! My parents are 17+ hours away by car, which I don't have, and I am still in Idaho. I was without much hope that the day was going to be getting better. So I turn to reach for my phone to check to see what time it is, yes I am still in bed. And I have a message, from Brother Ricks.

Brother Ricks lives in Idaho, but works in North Carolina, and came home for the weekend. He left me a message saying that he spent "many many hours with Elder Miller" and has a letter and package for me. Needless to say, I about fell out of bed. I met Bro Ricks and he gave me a letter, and SUNFLOWERS from my beautiful missionary boy. Elder Miller, how are you so dang ADORABLE? The note said, "Hope these flowers brighten up your day."

And Brother Ricks told me that I must be special to Cody, because he talks about me all the time, awwww.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how i cried. that was the most wonderful story I have ever read. I love you guys!

brittany said...

Ashley. I got your text, and it made me smile. Thanks.

Alyssa said...

yeah this made me tear up a little.
cody is so magical.
he gets like eight thousand bonous points.
;]