Monday, February 22, 2010

Rain Rain..

I love when it rains. I love the sound it makes. How it dances in the streets, and plays in the puddles. I love that it surrounds me in a huge hug as I walk to class. I love that when I look up, it sprinkles kisses all on my face. I love that it is a constant reminder of all the wonderful miracles we have on earth. I love watching the performance!

Rainy Days means rainy warm food:
Baked Potatoes
Steamed Vegetables

Soup Grill
Cheese Sandwich's

It was to rainy to walk to FHE, so we stayed in and had our own. Cody gave the lesson. Ashley printed out the lyrics to "Follow the Prophet", in which we sang EVERY verse, including the last one which we preformed rock-in-roll style and I made cookies. Then we all watched "I Hate Valentines Day", a enormously funny romantic comedy.
Rainy days are my favorite.

1 comment: