Monday, February 8, 2010

Laundry is rough in college.

So, it has become very apparent to me that I might have to many clothes. School started January 17, and I haven't done any laundry since my arrival. I don't like people touching my laundry, I mean at home its okay, but people I don't know? It's weird that they look at my clothes. So I do my clothes in the middle of the night. I started around 10:30PM. And there is one dryer that I LOVE to use because you don't have to pay for it and it stays on as long as you want. Perfect for a college kid. Well I went down to get my clothes and someone took ALL my WET clothes out of the dryer and threw them on top. HOW RUDE! I mean there are 3 other dryers and my clothes were WET! I was with Cody when this happened, and I was tried. So my first thought was to take their clothes that were almost dry now and throw them on the floor, or outside. Cody agreed with me too. Then I got over it and decided it wasn't worth it. That I would just let my clothes dry more at home. But first I had to beat down Cody so he wouldn't throw rocks in the dryer, or detergent, or pick one of his other ways to ruin this load of laundry. I just think this was so entirely rude, and had it been a little bit later, I would have let Cody do anything he wanted.

No comments: