Monday, April 14, 2008

Senior Ditch Day











So for my senior ditch day, I spend the night in Flagstaff with Alyssa, Rachel, Meigen and Taylor. It was so much fun. The car ride up we jammed the entire way to 80's music and made friends with a white car. (;)) We went to all these cool little hippie shops and took a million pictures. The streets there were so fun and cute, we took pictures in this one alley, so cute. Then we stayed the night at Little America, which was totally fun. That night we decided to go to the hot tub. Rachel Meigen and Taylor headed down to the pool area, while, of course slow me finished getting ready. As Alyssa and I headed down, we see this person in the dark who is running at us. As they got closer we saw it was Meigen. Yup. She ran past us yelling, "People in the hot tub, the girl has her top off, I am going inside." So we went back inside, I have yet to see that hot tub! But later we found out the girl was a guy. Oh well. But I will never forget Meigen running! In the morning me Meigen and Alyssa went on a hike (Rachel and Taylor had already gone on an hour run). It was so fun to be outside. We saw a squirrel and freaked out! It was so cute. The one thing I did learn on this trip was, hungry boys are nothing compared to hungry GIRLS. We wanted to go this little resturant called The Place. But we drove in circles for about 30 minutes and still couldn't find it. Everyone in the car was so grouchy, I once mummbled under my breath to turn left, appearently Meigen hear and listened, because we turned left. Which left us more confused and lost. LUCKY there was a Denny's and we gave up on our search and just ate there. Never again wait until 11 to feed girls, they get totally angry at you, and yell. But it wa a fun trip, and in result of Meigen's speedy driving we got home in like an hour and a half. 10 minutes would go by and we would have gone 20 miles. Haha good times. Great trip!

2 comments:

Pam said...

wow. don't drive with meigan anymore! haha!! I am glad you had a fun ditch day! Only you girls would travel two hours away to a hotel in Flagstaff to celebrate ditch day!! too bad you couldn't find the place... it's on MAINSTREET! it's my favorite!!

Alyssa said...

Brittany Black!
I have created a blog just for you.
http://alyssas-world.blogspot.com/
I am still learning how this thing works so don't judge me :]
ILOVEYOU!