Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prom!

Prom was SO fun this year! I didn't have to set-up, clean-up, plan or work during this dance. First time since I have been in STUGO. We rode in a limo with 13 different people, and ate at the Point Hilton restaurant Point in Thyme.




We had like 10 different cameras taking pictures of us at once. I happened to love taking the pictures. We don't have a lot of the limo because people got tired of smiling, I guess it just comes naturally for me. Taylor was so beautiful, she looks just like Belle.



This is a picture of us in the elevator. We were on the 37th and 38th story of the Chase building in the AZ club. The elevator ride was fun, and once you were at the top, the three outside walls were just windows, so you could see all of downtown.


Modest is the Hottest!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love love love love love ALL the pics!!!!