Friday, April 18, 2008

Rocky's Surgery


Rocky torn his ACL a few weeks ago, and today he had his surgery. The first three pictures were taken the night before. The doctors marked his leg "Yes", just in case. They said not to wash it off, so Rocky was extra careful. He looked a little nervous.


Getting up, Rocky was an EXTREMELY happy and cheerful kid!
My mother made me get up in the morning. She was talking non-stop! its like 4am. I was soo tired, I just went back to sleep after she left, no idea what she was saying to me.


The surgery was very good and successful. Rocky was really out of it when I came. He was a trooper though, he still hasn't complained once. He looks so helpless in these pictures, it made me a little sad.



While my mom was in the room she yelled at me for every little sound I made, like all the medicine he took wasn't strong enough? So she left for a very brief period, and I had fun with Rocky. He FINALLY woke up and told me no pictures. HAHA, it was OK because I had already snapped like 30. He is the best kid, never really whined, a trait he did not learn for me. We are all glad he is doing good.

No comments: