Monday, August 2, 2010

"Wanna come over for dinner"

Oh MY goodness! I LOVE our missionaries.

We had the Hughes, Grandparents and Missionaries over for dinner and FHE, our little house was shaking all night from the constant laughter.

Brother Hughes is by far one of the coolest persons I know.

Dinner was good because we all got to catch up with one another.

My grandpa tells the most amazing stories about Chinese POW's trying to escape by the Gila River and digging tunnels with spoons.

Elder Kennington, "Should . . we . . . share a . . . scripture?"

I laughed all night. The missionaries are insane. We had to take the lighter away from them, and Pamella. The Hughes are probably the nicest people in the world. I love them. Grandma and grandpa are so fun to be around. My grandpa is so funny. And my family, well we love to laugh. So I listened to all the dinner conversations, and just sat back and laughed.

No comments: