Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Avoidance


[this is my favorite picture of Elder Black and I.
I think we look like hippies on the light rail!]

I am a strong believer that, if I just don't deal with it, it will go away. Or, out of sight out of mind. An example, my bank account. I haven't checked it in about 3 months. Why? Because I am afraid to find some serious damage. Therefore, I just don't deal with it. Another example, the dentist. I think I was suppose to get my teeth cleaned in January, but that lady is mean! I mean your teeth are not suppose to hurt and bleed with a like fluoride. She just doesn't like my teeth. Therefore, I get daily calls about my appointment that I have scheduled. See... it will work out, maybe sometime in the future. But for now, I am going to pretend that everything is fine and avoid anything that could look like a problem. My life is so simple.

No comments: