Saturday, June 19, 2010

8 months....

And still counting?

this picture makes me laugh. mostly because at the time,
i was laughing


Everyone has asked me what I am going to do about Cody now that he turned Elder Miller. Well. Let me share with everyone. I am going to get some paper, a pen and a few stamps and write him letters. As he is doing with me. And then at the end of 2 years, if our lives haven't taken us to far from where we are today, we will have stayed best friends and told each other everything.

So this is the 8 month mark for Cody and I. We were unsure if you can still count it, but he said yes, and then I agreed. He is so hard to say no to. Want to share a letter with you?
(I don't do this with just anyone.)

6-19-10
Dear Brittany,
.......
It has been 8 months since I first kissed you! I will tell you how it went. There we were watching a movie.
Watching Hailey and Rocky.
Brittany "So Cody whats your best move?"
Cody "Oh look your hand is in my hand."
Movie over, ends.
B "Want to go for a walk?"
Cody "I would love to."
B "I really like you Cody."
Cody "Well I really like you too."
Cody [he drew a picture here] (tries to kiss)
B dodges and hugs. "lets sit down"
Cody "okay."
Cody expresses feelings "You make me happy weather you know it or not."
B "You are the one the I want for the rest of my life."
Cody "You make me happy. That's what I said from the start."
B "There is a bug. Lets go"
Cody "Okay" (tries to kiss again)
B "Wow, are we about to kiss?!!!"
Cody "No I don't know what you are talking about."
Brittany red embarrassed
Cody "No I really do want to kiss you."
[then we kissed]

I think that is how it went. ha ha ha
......
Love, Elder Miller.

Oh that isn't quite how it went, nor is that the exact dialogue. But either way, this letter made me laugh for days. I love you Elder Miller. You are still as charming as ever. My favorite part of this letter is that the story was in between him talking about different investigators. You are such a GREAT missionary!

Happy 8 months. I am thinking about you all day.

No comments: