Monday, May 3, 2010

Inglés al Español

Mexico is my favorite.


Okay we went to Mexico with my church. Something we do every year. I have gone like 8 years? I stopped counting. We got there very early Friday night, like 6:30ish and ate at the Stake Center and was greeted by our Mexican Families. Then we all divided up into houses and went to sleep.



The next morning we woke up, got ready, ate amazing breakfast, and left to the work site.





This year we painted an elementary school. It was a lot of fun. After working, we walked across the street to the church and had some pizza! I love Mexican everything, it is delicious.




















Then it was packing everything up, a quick change into different clothes and off to the beach! Now, I have never gone to the beach in Mexico, and now I will continue to ALWAYS make a trip there. We collected a ton of shells, because the people there don't care about them so the sand is scattered with them. Pamella bought some freshly caught shrimp from the fishermen. We later learned that this was illegal because it was mating season, but we did buy them in front of the federales, so we still ate them later.











Then we went home, changed and got cute and went to the fiesta! This is my favorite part every year. You eat, you dance, and you laugh. Then we went back to the house.












I like died and fell right asleep and woke up the next morning for church! After church we took pictures and then hit the road back to the USA, and after all that, Cody Tara and I took the 3 hour extra trip to Thatch-Town. Ohhh how I loved Mexico.







The end.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

AW!
I miss mexico!
it looks like you had such a great time:]

LOVE.

Taylor said...

hey! i'm happy u enjoyed Mexico!!
sry i didn't make it...again :[ fail.
lol

i love u
see ya next friday :D