Monday, May 10, 2010

Friend TIME!

AJ came to spend my last week with me in Thatcher! She drove Cody and I back to school from Phoenix for our last week. What a great friend/x-roomy.

[She told Cody to put his seat belt, so he put them all on.]
She came and saw Patrick, a boy she is dating from Thatcher, and they made me and Cody pizza. And we had a picnic in our living room, which has no furniture.



We took a super secret trip to see the "paper" airplane. Shh, it seems that it was a forbidden trip. We must never talk about!, but then again, pictures say a thousand words and I have to say, it is the smallest, cutest toy airplane. But it looks like it should have a remote and not a pilot.




Cody is so cute. Thanks for showing us your secret!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. That plane is so small. Please never ride in it!

Alyssa said...

I LOVE THIS POST.