Monday, November 30, 2009

Year 20

I am officially not a teenager.


I have to be honest. I was sad that I was getting old. A hour before my birthday I was on the phone crying about how this means I have to get married, and get a career. But now that I am 20, and the wisdom has set in for about 3 hours, I understand the greatness and joy that comes with elderly-ness.


Alyssa and Meigen decked my room out.


So today. Instead of being upset about getting older, I am excited. 20 is going to be an a-MAZ-ing year. You get to be old enough that you are treated like an adult, but young enough that people still expect you to look cute and go out and have fun. Awesome.


Cody played "hide and find" with me. He left me a super sweet note in the frig.
It was wrapped in cheese because the note was "super cheesy!" Just the way I like it.

After all the excitement I fell asleep, like a true old adult.


After waking up in Phoenix, and having breakfast with family, Rocky and I drove back to Thatcher. 2 of those hours were spent with me singing on the top of my lungs to songs like, "You're so Vain" and "Good Morning Baltimore". When I walked in my room it was covered with flowers, balloons, signs, treats, cards and presents. I am officially a big fan of the 20th birthday.


Cody brought me sunflowers. I LOVE them.
Oh, Cody is pretty great too... I guess.

20Th birthday: Success.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

glad you had a wonderful day!
i wish i could of been there.

Love you