Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sick Day...


Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night really sick.
Then I have Meigen and Alyssa take care of me.
All the time I am thankful for worthy young men, and blessings.
And for Cody Miller's who like to play "doctor".
Sometimes they move the T.V. in my room, so I can watch slow movies and fall asleep.
Other times my brother is on constant call giving me everything I need.
Sometimes people line up to feel my head, and it's like a petting zoo.
And I miss my mom, and the bell.
Sometimes I check my temperature, a lot.
Most of the time I just lay in my bed, dead.
Sometimes I go to class and mean teachers yell at me and kick me out.
And then my roommate makes me soup and I feel better.
Maybe this will be gone tomorrow? or within the next week?
Sometimes this is called the flu.
Sometimes it is called death.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

you're adorable.;]
haha.

Steph Weaver said...

Sounds tragic! Hope you feel better soon...and so glad you have a specific young man to help make you feel better!!!

Mission calls yet?