Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pay Back!

Let me tell you how I woke up today. Pamella unplugged the fan next to my bed and started whacking me with it as she sang "Brittany! time to get up". Pulled up all the blinds, pulled all the pillows, sheets, and blankets off my bed. Then she took my phone (a favorite game of hers lately.) So I had to get up. It was an interesting start to my day.

So Pam disappeared for some time and I was cleaning but I wanted my phone! I knew she hid it in the closet. So, very frustrated, I started going through all her normal closet hiding places. Mid-searching she walks in the closet. After a 30 minute argue/guilt session, I got my phone back.

But I was a little annoyed. I mean, HELLO... rude! So Pamella was still in the closet, and I shut the door and moved her bed in front of it, with some help from Rocky. So Pamella was locked up. Rocky wanted to move the entire bed in front of the door, but I assured him it secure enough.



Well we were in the living room, a little nervous about when she got out, how much pain we were going to be in. But silently we decided not to let her out ever. Well after about 20 minutes I heard a noise and she had escaped. Fear flooded our bodies. I was sure we might die. As we stood by my bedroom door, pulling it closed so she couldn't get out I received this picture:


We all are still alive, but it was a close one. She is the strongest person ever if she could move the bed to get out. She made a bed at the bottom of the closet and turned her little fan on and slept.

Ha Ha. Productive day.

No comments: