Friday, February 14, 2014

Hugs and Kisses

Valentines day is not about the gifts, it is more just a scheduled date night that the world provides. HOWEVER, we indulged in gifts this year. I always give lame ones that are NOT romantic but practical. Cody gives me sweet gifts that are constant reminders how he thinks of me all the day long. (In my defense, I did put a heart shaped chocolate box in his lunch.)
To make the night romantic, (well as romantic as it gets with a 6 month pregnant woman) I built a tent in our living room, made some homemade pizza and lit the candles. [The candles FREAKED Cody out. Something about a 'cloth tent, fire, burning, disaster']
Cody was in charge of the movie.... so we watched Lone Ranger. Romantic. 
We ended the night with some brownies and a bedtime of 8:30. 
That is my kind of party. 

No comments: