Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sleepy Time Tea

So I realize ALOT of my pictures have been of myself, in my room.

I however wasn't feel well today so I spent the day in bed, watching tv.

Does anyone else fall asleep to watching a show? I have been doing that for a few weeks and then a few days ago I tried to sleep without watching anything and I couldn't! I was so tired, but it took me FOREVER to fall asleep. I know there are like 50 different studies on this topic but I have come to my own conclusion... I need to stop watching tv and read more. Thus, I need a book. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The Book of Mormon? I hear that's always a good one ;]

Unknown said...

The same thing happened to me, but is all about custom, it will take a while to get use to, but it will happen. Just try to relax and focus yourself and breathing. The sleep will come