Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Break Time.


Currently I am laying with my feet up on Pamella's couch in Provo Utah. How did I get here? How do I have time to actually Blog? Why am I not on a schedule? Let me share... I am on my WEEK break in between classes. I am doing a Spring semester, so I start school again next Tuesday. I came to Utah on Saturday, and on Wednesday... early in the morning, I am flying back to my warm homeland. I am so excited. I need some sunlight. I have been cold since September. ;]

So Today is officially day one of break, and I am LOVIN' it. I did get lost for about 2 hours in Provo today. I left the house with the car... but paid no attention to where I was leaving and started to drive... 20 minutes into my "adventure", I realized that I didn't know where I was going, and how to get home. Added bonus, my phone was dying... I was in a little bit of a panic. Finally I got a hold of my sister, and she guided me home. Sometimes my life is to dramatic for even me to handle. :]

Farewell for now... I am going to go lay in the grass and read Hunger Games while Pamella does her homework on the porch. I am lovin' this break thing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Finish the Hunger games than call Ashley Fastle!

Alyssa said...

B I am so happy you updated this.
I just spent like a half hour on here and I really really miss being a part of you life!
it looks so fun:]
love you! miss you!

mrs. barlow said...

i love you sisters.
i wish i could be there!